Many bloggers had found out that blogging is a lot of hard work in spite of the fact that they love to write. As a result of this many of them struggle to blog consistently especially when trying to create more content for their blog.
The good news is that there are ways for bloggers to create more content on their blog on a regular basis without knocking themselves silly. The even better news is that these tactics will also make blogging easier for them.
- Define Your Goals.
Having a clearly defined goal will set you up to push through all the other steps, all the hours of writing, and all the obstacles bound to show up. Your goal is your way, and the stronger it is, the more success you will have.
2. Perform Some Target Market Research.
This step is that small centimetre tweak which will take your blog from mediocre to great. This is how it goes; For starters, ask yourself a few good questions:
Where does my audience hang out online? (Certain blogs, social media platforms, forums, Facebook groups, etc.)
What is their biggest grip at work? (Maybe they hate their boss, or they’re bored, or they aren’t getting enough traffic to their website.)
What sort of content or articles do they most enjoy reading? (Look at your Google analytics for your blog, if you have it. Which posts did the best? You can also use BuzzSumo to see what your competitor’s most shared articles are? Also, do some research on the questions most asked.) Then you can blog on the answers to the questions that readers ask there. Remember that If one person is asking a question, many others are probably thinking it.
3. Come Up With Topic Ideas And Keywords To Target
Keywords are the harm bugger laid with marmalades for an effective blog content strategy. Without them, you’re going to be hard-pressed to rank well on search engines. With low grading SEO keywords search, you’ll have an even harder time getting a lot of consistent traffic.
Despite the overload of information from alleged “SEO experts”, keyword research and SEO (search engine optimization) aren’t all that difficult.
This Is How To Do It In Three Simple Steps:
- Find some keywords you want to rank for that have high search volume and low competition.
- Write amazingly captivating practical and well-thought-out content that features your main keywords in the title, body, headers, and image. Don’t exaggerate; make your writing more natural. Depending on the length of the article, 3-7 times keyword in a piece of writing is too much.
- Work on getting backlinks to that article with your main keywords as the anchor text (example, if your main keyword is “marketing strategies”, you want the link to your site to be connected with the text “marketing strategies”). But be careful not to overdo this either. Too many optimized anchors might trigger Google in the wrong way.
Of course, there are plenty of other complications like page load speed, time spent on page, and (for Bing, at least) the number of the shared article received.
4. You Can Blog A Book
You can blog a book especially if you love books, or if you are an author. As an author, blogging your own books will equally be a dream come true. And you will find it much easier to do consistently. At the same scope, you can also blog books that make an impact on you. This strategy allows you to kill two birds with one stone as you will be blogging and reviewing.
Fix the problem, Not the blame